Hi!

Various

Hi, I am useless at intro threads. Ummm... I've been playing neopets on and off for years. My first account had the birthday of an old friend (because I was 12) but I forgot it so had to make a new account. Until a few days ago when, thanks to the wonders of facebook stalking, I found out her birthday and got my first account back! It's now one of my sides.

Anyway, like I said, been playing neo on and off for years. Used to love the Habbi, made so much NP from it then I came back after months of not playing to find out that it's gone! :(

So now I'm finally going to start working on getting my dream pets and I've just discovered dress to impress which means I can finally start customizing them properly. (Although I'm going to need help!)

Anyhoo, other things. I love, love, love, love Tolkien (all my pets bar one have Tolkien names), Harry Potter and Discworld. And dogs; dogs are my life.

So my projects now are to complete my dream pet wishlist and to finish off Corchion's hobbit customization (that's not because of the Hobbit films though, I hate them. Love the LotR films, and Tolkien's books, hate the Hobbit films) and get started on GrannyWeatherwax's (Discworld character if anybody knows the books).

Sorry for the rambling, hope to see you around the forums :D

That's quite an introduction though! good luck with all your goals and welcome to TDNF. Also, I agree with the fact that you should use your oldest account as your main, because there are certain benefits to it!

Care to explain why you 'hate' the hobbit movies? :)