Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Kingly

Hello everybody, I'd like to introduce myself because I just joined the forums today. My name is Meli (or Kingly) and I have recently started using The Daily Neopets, and today I decided to explore the forums. So here we are, let's be best friends!

I'm not really sure what all this community does, but I'm going to be exploring the forums now. By a happy coincidence, I have played another game that used this exact same style of forum, so hopefully I won't run into any problems. But if you think there's something I should know about this community (that the cute little message on the forum list hasn't already told me) then please post away.

Hola Kingly. Welcome to the forums. I'm Vanessa :laughingsmiley: It's nice to meet you. I usually find myself playing the silly games here on the forums. I have found that everyone is very nice and helpful here. We all have a common interest...we are all neopet die hards.

BTW, I'm lovin' your panda cosplay. You picture stood out to me...

Hey, welcome Kingly. I'm still finding my way around here, but everyone is helpful and pleasant and generally full of good tips. Hope you have fun!

Thanks for the nice welcome, it's nice to hear that people here are helpful!

Hola Kingly. Welcome to the forums. I'm Vanessa :laughingsmiley: It's nice to meet you. I usually find myself playing the silly games here on the forums. I have found that everyone is very nice and helpful here. We all have a common interest...we are all neopet die hards.

BTW, I'm lovin' your panda cosplay. You picture stood out to me...

Hi Vanessa! We certainly are though, aren't we? Neopets is home. :3

And thanks, but it was NOT fun to wash off all that black make up.

Hi Kingly, welcome. I'm Jamie :) I'm sorta new to TDN too, but I love it here!

Thanks so much for the welcome, Jamie!