Hi peoples

frogadelic

I'm Katie and I have a Neopets addiction. I just started my third main account after Neopets was mentioned on a forum for a different game. Remembering Neo made me all nostalgic and I decided I wanted to play again. I love reptiles and amphibians, so naturally Quiggles, Nimmos, Chombys, and Hissis are my favorite Neopets. I only have one friend on Neopets, so I'd really love to meet some more! Also, I'm super bored right now since the site is down (lame! :()

Hi Nicole Louise! It's always been addictive I think. There is always one more avatar, one more collectible, one more pet color you just have to have. I seriously feel like I need a Neopets Anonymous :laughingsmiley: I might start having withdrawals if it doesn't come back soon :sad02:

...start having? Dear me, that must mean my neopets addiction is a lot worse than I thought--'cause I've been having withdrawal symptoms (y'know, repetitive refreshing the site, isitdownrightnow, the official twitter and the official facebook) for a few hours now...

/facepalm. Sorry, almost forgot to actually say "Welcome!". Though I'm even newer than you. XD

Hi Silenia! I'm not determined enough to do the repetitive refreshing thing lol. I figure it's hopeless for tonight, I just hope it's back up for my dailies tomorrow morning because if it's not then there really might be some issues. And today is the first time I've posted. I think my join date is earlier then it should be because I had trouble confirming/activating my account. I just finished that whole process a week or so ago. :p

I'm used to clicking and refreshing a lot, albeit generally not because sites are down for hours but because I'm waiting on a reply somewhere, playing games that require much clicking, etc. XD That, and I'm a multitasker used to having ridiculous amount of tabs open anyway, so it's not much effort. (Seriously. 40 tabs? Peanuts. I tend to go through them about 1-2 times an hour to close the majority and I usually already am back up at 35-50 tabs twenty minutes later. XD)

(Earlier, during the heavy lag about two hours before neopets went down, when the flashgames were lagging a bit too much to be playable for me, I simply set up a five-tab set with dice-a-roo, gormball, bilge dice, pyramids and sakhmet solitaire and played them simultaneously one click at a time. That way, by the time I had made a move in sakhmet solitaire, dice-a-roo generally had just finished loading. Too determined to give up, I s'pose)

Your first post still precedes mine, so you're the older Daily Neopetter. XD (Though it doesn't precede my time-of-registration, which is exactly 10 min before your first post over at the Random Events thread.

That is too many tabs for me lol. I think I draw the line at 20 and even that drives me crazy. That's smart having separate tabs for the different games. I usually just get super impatient waiting for Neggsweeper to load :laughingsmiley:

So what Neopets do you have?

On my main I have Nimmo, Kougra, and Shoyru.

Side 1 has Faerie Lenny, Koi, Snow Techo, and Halloween Uni.

Side 2 has a Quiggle.

I have ideas for what I want to paint all my pets, but gotta save the points haha.

Restarted playing after about seven years of absence just before the server move. My old accounts are somewhere in one of the inactivity ice-lands, I suspect, but I can't really be bothered trying to get access to them again.

Would be a bit difficult anyway, since I can't for the life of me remember the usernames, can at best make a guess to the attached e-mailaddresses (which I don't have access to anymore anyway) or more than maybe two petnames.

As a result, I currently have only one account--waiting with sides until I have a proper main built up again. Currently have a Poogle I created first day--was lucky enough to return on Poogle day--and a Korbat I adopted from the pound more because of the name than anything else. NimiTea--sounds like a lovely name for a Nimmo, I feel. Intending to use a Morphing potion at some point, though currently building up NP for other things first.

I just restarted as well. I think we both started around the same time. I think it was probably 2002 for me maybe. Then that account got frozen after only a year or something? I don't remember. My sister got me back into it after a little bit, but then I stopped playing and I couldn't log in to my account because I put the wrong birthday, so I think it got deleted. So now I'm trying to build up what I had before. I had a Quiguki Quiggle, Baby Nimmo, and Disco Chomby, so those are what I'm working toward. Luckily I still have access to my old side, so I still have those great pets!

I haven't settled yet on what colours I want my pets to be--or even which other pets I intend to go for, for that matter. Too many lovely options. Just do know I want NimiTea to become a Nimmo at some point. XD

Yeah, I started 9/11 2001 (Yup, that day. Which is also the only reason I remember the exact date) so that's around the same time, roughly. Glad to hear you still have your side, though.

Hi Katie. Vanessa here. I'm sorta a neo addict too. I have had a few hiatuses but always seem to return. I was in the same boat when i returned, with one neofriend. I did join a guild and met a bunch of friends that way. Now we are like a little family. I also met a bunch of lovely people through here.

I'm glad you could still access your old side account, btw. I am attached to my pets, so i'm glad you still have yours. Anyway, welcome back to neo and welcome to the forums. If you need anything, feel free to contact me...