new member on the forum

Ever

Good day everyone, i'm new on the forum of TDN, i've been using the information on TDN since a long time but never registered to the forum. Be patient with my english, my main language is french so i might do some errors. I've been on Neopets on and off for two years, i know a lot of stuff but i still have a lot to learn.

Hello :D Nice to see another lurker come out of the shadows and introduce yourself! Nice Hissi, btw, love the name ;)

Thanks,

i see that you're quite gifted in the art of userlookup. I often see the same images over and over but you used some different stuff i like it. Are you using photoshop or another tool? I'll need to work on my user lookup some day, i want a Lenny C user lookup and i never found any pre-made so far

Hey! Welcome to the forums another lurker comes out! YAY! I am Dillon! I am collecting jelly! I AM THE JELLY KING! *snaps out of trance* XD

Thanks :* I use Photoshop Elements mostly, and Paint sometimes (though not so much lately). I'll add the Lenny C theme to my list of suggested themes so if I can find the time there might be one up soon :P

oh if you ever make a lenny C lookup, let me know i'll use it for sure :D

meanwhile i'll try to work with photoshop

Pardonez moi Francais, c'est n'est pas de bon, s'i vous plait! (However badly it's spelt the translation is supposed to be: Excuse my french, it's rubbish, please)

Hi, I'm Luna, the author, les auto, les voiture avec un petit loup-chien.

Yea, i also speak German but I get my umlauts in the wrong place...

In other words,

Bonjour!!