NQ2 Avatar Help...?

chubit

Hi, so I recently started NQ2 (after playing NQ1 for YEARS) and I've decided to go for the *Weakling * avatar first (as if involved lots of dying and losing your gold)

But, I've been killed by about 20 plains lupes, and still have not got the avatar.

Am I doing something wrong?

For now I'm just hitting *do nothing for 5 seconds* repeatedly and letting it kill me...

Do I have to attack it a little first?

Thanks for your help.

May sound silly, but did you check to make sure you don't already have it? You may have started NQ2 a long time ago and just forgotten about it. It resets after a year I think?

May sound silly, but did you check to make sure you don't already have it? You may have started NQ2 a long time ago and just forgotten about it. It resets after a year I think?

/face-to-palm.

You're totally right, I did already have the avatar!

I looked on my neosignature list, and it was actually one of the first ones I got, so no wonder I had forgotten.

Well, that's about 3 hours wasted dying to plains lupes when I didn't need to.

Thank you for the advice!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.