Ian

mummifiedruki.gif

This is a pretty good one, gotta love the ALP!

Agreed. Thanks, TDN!

islandquiggle.gif

*struts around, showing off beautiful new avatar* I'm on a roll--I've gotten six new avatars since joining this site. This one specifically is directly thanks to TDN, and I think possibly Punchbag Sid, too...but the other four are indirectly thanks to TDN, based on words of encouragement inspiring me to try for the avatars.

Today, I got the Grarrl-Keno avatar.

I battled and won at least 100 battles, but still haven't gotten the battle faerie avvie. :sad01_anim:

Congrats on the Mootix avvie. I've been trying for a few days to get mine to attach. Do they not like Gruslen?

I have 168. I'm trying to get to 200 so that I can start borrowing pets, but for now I'm busy spending np to earn avatars.

Hah same here :D Only I'm too busy not-spending :P

Today I got: Uni Faboo & Number Six

packrat.png

omg, pack rat sdb.gif i love you ♥♥♥ :wub_anim: :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 495 NEOPOINTS!!! AND YOU ALSO GET THE 10X JACKPOT MULTIPLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Has Happened!

luckyblumaroo.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes! This one almost drove me insane :P

Something Has Happened!

nq1erick.gifYou are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, finally, finally! :laughingsmiley: This really took me forever, I think I've been playing neoquest 1 for over a year now, on and off. I thought I would never get this one!

This leads me to a question: Will my neoquest 1 game be saved when the pet, who is playing it, is transferred? I hope someone can tell me ^_^

Congrats with SDB packrat!!! I got mine just few days ago in 2 months :rolleyes_anim: Still trying to make some high scores on certain games for avies :worried: that's pretty difficult...