Ian

23299_mootix.gif

Right now, I have 65. Which is pretty lame. xD; But I just started over, and I'm not an avid collector anyway.

I'm working on the Meepit vs. Feepit avatar -- I've been using the combos/win-lose strategy, and I was still four points away from the avatar last time. ><

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Underwater Fishing

You reel in your line and get...

Titanic Giant Squid!

And he was at level 95 ^_^

did you notice around what time you won the 10,000? i heard that if you clicked on it right as the hour turned thats when you got....i love that av as well
No I don't remember I'm sorry :(. I'm pretty sure it wasn't right on the hour though, I always forget for a few minutes after 2 hours is up!

I'm slowly getting somewhere with my avatars... but not really.

I have no skills when it comes to trophy avatars or ones that take alot of.. patience.. o_O

But yay!

Egads! Your Mud Mixture has been turned into a pile of sludge! You got an avatar out of it, though. Lucky.

^_^

I earned 4253 in MAGAX and it gave me the error message! Grrrr.

evil.jpg

Ooh, that hurt! Good thing you finally got it. My most recent was advert attack (it wasn't as hard as I thought!). I just followed a guide that I found and it really helped. I didn't even have to use the secret code because of that guide.

Before I knew about the checklist here, I stuck them all on http://www.neopets.com/~MichiBonnie to keep track. I guess you can't go to your chat preferences? Well, you could put all the ones you know you definitely have on a pet page. Or write them down somewhere. Do it from memory, don't use your TDN checklist to start with because you might remember a few you forgot you had that way.

You'll have lots of fun when you turn 13 trying to decide what avatar to use as your display :P. I think, even if you're not allowed to chat, you should still be able to see what avatars you have and pick one to use if you're under 13.

I got the blumaroo court jester - finally!! Only took me three or four months of trying every day! WOOO HOO!!! Now... If I could just get the lever of doom and coconut shy ones!
Oh wow, congrats! I've been trying for ages. Did you use that 'fierce Peophins' joke?