I'M BACK~!! But not for long...

Totu487

(Actually, speaking of the tag, I'm not actually that old of a member...)

HELLOOO AND GREETINGS!!

Some of you may remember me. Some of you may not.

But, that asides, I'm back!!!

Actually, I don't know if I was actually away that long. I can't remember that far back. (Now that I think of it, I think I've been inactive for only about a month or so...)

Anyway, like I said, I have returned!

I should probably explain my sudden disappearance.

After all, I didn't notify anybody that I was going to be inactive for a long time.

So, if I were in your shoes, I would most definitely be curious.

Or maybe be those who don't really notice my disappearance...

... After all, it's only one member!

But I should probably explain anyway, whether you care or not.

School, as it has done in the past, has been a huge weight on my shoulders and I didn't really have too much time to go on Neopets or anything else I was too busy studying for exams or doing the tons of homework the teachers gave me (I would be like,"Ain't nobody got time for dat!" But then I would still do it anyway because I have to get good grades >~<)

I've only tried to push away all that work to create this post (I think I'm making it too long).

The work at school has slowly gotten easier and I have a little more time to feed my pet (but it's still starving... I'm so sorry NeoNeko2!) and go on the forums to see some stuff and participate in some contests (you know I'm talking about yours, Sabs).

I'll try to spend just a little more time to do that. (Actually, I have been on the forums just looking at stuff you just don't know that... *~*)

So... I guess I just wanted to take my time to say this.

Um... Am I supposed to end this post now?

(Also, if someone could inform me on the new updates and everything, that'd be great)