Greetings everyone

x_emrys_x

Welcome!

I love dachshunds! I used to have one, she passed at the young age of 14, Lucy was her name :) She was a short haired brown and black pup.

Smartest dog in the world, we thought she was invincible. She would get into candy (YES I KNOW IT'S BAD FOR DOGS!) but she would unwrap hersey kisses before eating them. Definitely part human as she never got sick!

Also, even after she went blind, she could catch ANY piece of popcorn thrown in her general direction!

Ahhh. Love your wiener dog. I miss mine! What's yours named?!

I've been on neo for a couple years but never bothered to join the forum. I've decided it's time. I'm a full time student getting my masters degree in school counseling. I'm married and have a dachshund.

I do know a little bit about your chosen field. Not the schooling part of it, but the field itself. I have a bachelors degree in psychology, but mostly because I am a school nurse. I have worked in the school setting for 9 years now and I work very closely with the school counselors. If you have any questions, I would be happy to try to answer them for you or get the answers if I don't have them. Maybe there are some people here on the forums who work in school counseling, IDK. Good luck with your studies and with your career. I am always here to bounce ideas off of.