What...? Who...?

Delshnya

Today I log in on Neopets and I saw an event, it turns out that someone sent me a gift... what...?. That alone is surprising for me, but when I look who sent it, the name doesn't sound familiar, she is not in mi list of neofriends.. and although I'm not good remembering things... I really doubt I have seen her before. Before accepting the gift, I have decided to send her a neomail asking her if it was a mistake. I don't know how to send a gift, so I don't know how that works and if could has been a mistake. Anyway... I just wanted to share my surprise.

people who post on the Help Chat neoboard are called HC'ers .. similarly those who frequent the avatar board are called AC'ers and pound chat are called PC'ers , so you must've posted on the HC yesterday .. she sent me a Green Grass Skirt TCG

Yes, I posted there yesterday. She gave me the same thing. And thank you for the explanation.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.