Oi.

jettr

So, long story short. I've recently come back to Neopets after a who knows how long hiatus. Been overwhelmed with all the new items, and a particular few have caught my eye. No big deal right? Just go into the bank and take out my NP! Oh wait. I forgot my PIN. No big deal, I'll just do the whole reset it through email thing. Turns out I don't have access to that email account anymore. (Which isn't surprising considering my Neopets account is over 10 years old)

I sent in a ticket a couple days ago. It was closed within 30 minutes of sending, with no response. I thought maybe I filled it out wrong, and sent another in. Nope. Same thing. Does TNT hate me? Or did I go and screw something up ticket wise?

Please tell me I'm not doomed. :crying_blow:

[email protected]

Perhaps you can get them to change it via that, you may have better luck. I reacquired my original NeoPets account by doing that (I wanted my Faerie Cybunny back xP).

I sadly have the email change pin locked. I mean, hey it was smart when it came out but I feel ridiculous for never writing it down. It's probably something right under my nose too! Oh well. I'll just keep trying to send tickets in. The support email wouldn't hurt either!

I just wanted to add that if you're realllly desperate you can always try punching in all the combinations :P (I dunno if that will freeze your account though so don't take my word) I mean it has to be 4 numbers...so start from 0001 and give it a try? (Again, I dunno if that will freeze your account!) But if it's viable hey why not. I did that with my b-days because I knew it was around that year.

I just wanted to add that if you're realllly desperate you can always try punching in all the combinations :P (I dunno if that will freeze your account though so don't take my word) I mean it has to be 4 numbers...so start from 0001 and give it a try? (Again, I dunno if that will freeze your account!) But if it's viable hey why not. I did that with my b-days because I knew it was around that year.

I know that it only gives you a certain number of tries then it will lock you out. But not sure about freezing the account, if you came back and just kept trying different combinations. I would think yes because it would be a red flag that it has been hacked.

The ticket I most recently put in hasn't been closed yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will actually get me somewhere.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.