Ugh made a booboo

Brit

So, lately I've been addicted to NC trading. Thus within the last month spending around $200-$300 on NC. (DON'T JUDGE)

I like to buy NC card codes from online websites (which I will leave out of the conversation) I do it this way because rather then use Paypal to buy NC, if I buy card-codes I also get boxes. I know I'm not the only one who does it.

HOWEVER I just spent $35CND on a $25USD NC card, and right after purchasing I realized we've now made the transition and Nickelodeon Cards no longer work. >.< So, I just spend $35CND on a code that isn't going to work.

Joy.

On top of that, with all the bugs, I can't even log into the the NC redemption page to try and redeem the code anyway. Yano... just in case it does work.

Double Joy.

-facepalm-

Foolish me, I made the assumption of them being unactive. I took it to the NC mall who confirmed for me they are still working and I'm just having issues.

Anyway, well I guess thread is closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

Locked as requested.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.