can't create a pet!

BurzaKrwi

Since creating a new account, I've been unable to create a neopet and or visit MOST of the links on the site! everything seems to direct me to " http://www.neopets.com/reg/page4.phtml "

I've since tried clearing all browsing data/have tried multiple browsers/flushed dns/restarted computer multiple times/have tried making a different account

Is this currently a common issue? Is there anything I can do to play the game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please see the Neopets Transition Updates topic for several issues that are currently happening to the site due to the transition, instead of creating different topics about it.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

I tried to create another pet, and I cannot do it as well. It has to be a side effect of what has happened with Neopets. A lot of stuff isn't working that well, feh!