Instagram

chelperk

Does anyone here use this? I've found myself exploring photos a lot lately. It's an amusing way to pass the time. Let's follow each other! My username is chelperk.

Sorry if this post is inappropriate due to it being social media but I've seen tons of artistic photos and thought it might be proper to share.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'The Art Gallery' to 'General Chat'.

Yes, but you found me so I think that's kind of moot haha! I don't post artistic photo's... mainly photo's of my cat but eh, those can be artistic. My kitty is art right?!

Chelperk, I've been on there for a long time. I mostly post pics of family, etc on there. I will add you! :laughingsmiley:

I love Instagram, My username is Skathi87

I mostly look at tattoos and photography, post my own nature pictures, what im reading/playing/listening to, and my pets.

• 2 weeks later...

i love insta. its a cool way to find other people that share the same interests as you ^_^ i go on it to see all the Fallout 3 memes and COD memes LOL

my instagram user name is Cellestica btw ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I love Instragram too! I use that and Twitter since I recently deleted my Facebook (woo!). I'm mariko1986, and I post a lot of awkward selfies, and whatever other random stuff I take pictures of, ha!

I forgot to post my user name, d'oh!

If anyone wants to follow, I'm: tk421beth

• 4 months later...