New but not new

Sara_1

Greetings,

Just wanted to introduce myself as that is usually required whenever you join a forum. I kind of lurk on here a lot but never really wanted or needed to post anything however I finally found a topic that grinds my gears enough that I made an account to post!

As such you'll probably see me around but not often, so say hello while you can ;)

Hi sara, it's nice to meet you! Hopefully you'll find some other topics here that don't grind your gears as much lol. But it's cool that you were really enthusiastic to join after reading that thread.

I really like your woodland uni! :O

Hi and welcome! I'm Angel, nice to meet 'cha! Hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums. We're like a family here and we look after each other. We love new people! If you need anything, just ask! :)

Hi Sara and welcome to the forums! I am curious as to which topic you joined to respond to, if you don't mind sharing?

It was about the JumpStart transition and the soon to be extinction of Habitarium. :( I'm not a fan. I've been through a few transitions (like when the head quarters moved from UK to USA and to Volcom and then Nickelodeon...) the site has gotten progressively worse (each has had its perks as well) with each transition and with them taking out a big source of NP for a lot of people who maybe aren't good at games or restocking, ect this was something EVERYONE could benefit from no matter the skill level. Sure the rich got richer but those who maybe *really* wanted a PB that cost a million NP could aquire one within two weeks of really putting in some Habi time. Just not a fan, especially with so many other glitched games and parts of the game they take out the one that was least glitchy and a major source of NP.

Hi sara, it's nice to meet you! Hopefully you'll find some other topics here that don't grind your gears as much lol. But it's cool that you were really enthusiastic to join after reading that thread.

I really like your woodland uni! :O

Thank you! I won the paint brush from Fruit Machine. I initially intended for Sakeh to be a Halloween Uni but I couldn't resist. The woodland uni, to me, is the prettiest of the Woodland pets. Now the only problem is that to train her up I can't use the lab ray on her so grinding out training is using up a lot of training cookies! Kind of upset that I started one of those and a Faerie cookie on the same day. I'm hoping the down time starts next week so it doesn't disrupt them.