what to do with extra Weak Bottled Faerie

Breezescout

Weak Bottled Faeries are worth little because they are easy to get. Unless some new faerie abilities are released or the bottles are no longer produced by the game (no reason to believe either will happen), they won't ever rise up in value.

If you won't miss the several thousand neopoints you make by selling these, then by all means get rid of them. You should discard them if you are interested in avatars as one requires you to discard massive amounts of items to earn.

Personally I would sell them. Every little bit helps reach your goals.

If you need the rubbish avatar as well, then I would probably continue to hoard them for that. :)

If you're interested in using the battledome, I'd suggest setting aside (or using, if your pet is of high enough level) ten Weak Bottled Water Faeries for the Icicle ability and fifteen Weak Bottled Light Faeries for the Lens Flare ability and selling the rest. They're unlikely to come up much in price, since they're given out as battledome prizes, so there isn't mush risk of losing potential profit by selling them now.