Well, that was certainly unexpected!

Eric

jubjub_coconut_happy.gif

Good news, good news. Through a major lucksack, the ALP account received a 2k Fountain Faerie quest. Being a lab/FF only colour, we decided to paint up a Coconut Jubjub, which is now available for lending.

Hooray! :graduated:

That is certainly a lucky event! I've seen someone with a 77-month account who claims he has had 0 FFQ, poor luck. Thanks to kikaown, who indirectly gave us the Coconut JubJub!

By the way, what's the 2k item that Fountain Faerie requested?

I just wonder why she wants 2k-item only... She sees that you're doing good for us so she decides not to "rob"? :P

I'll find out what item it was...

...it was a Jewelled Peophin Face Mask. Looked expensive, but wasn't. :)

I haven't had one in all of my 5 years on Neopets. So yeah, the one on the ALP was my first one.

Jubjubman will be pleased, I guess.

Well, I think thanks should go to Kikaown, as I got it as I was getting out their items to lend. :)

You're welcome, I guess? It's not like I actually did anything.

This should be incentive for everyone to use the ALP. The more we use it, the more the ALP benefits ^_^ .

Strangely enough, though, while I was sending the neomail to borrow it (on Thursday), I found a map piece which I sold for 70k.

Hey guys, I want to gain ur trust.

on top of all, I dont jack neopets, I dont get what is mine, I don't steal. My fav pets are Pirate Eyrie, Darigan Uni, and Faerie Cybunny, So don't worry about me jacking your lending pets. I have a guild that is awesome, we borrow avatar items from each other without collat, but we don't have pet lending.

So thats about it :D

No, don't listen to that rubbish. Posting a lot isn't the way to trust, it usually follows Avatar and Dillon and leads to spam. Posting useful, intelligent material with the occasional meepit if better.

Yeah. There isn't any clear-cut way to gain trust. Just don't get into trouble and become a welcome contribution to the community and we will trust you. :)

But please, send all enquires about this to the "The ALP" off-topic topic.

• 3 months later...
That is certainly a lucky event! I've seen someone with a 77-month account who claims he has had 0 FFQ, poor luck. Thanks to kikaown, who indirectly gave us the Coconut JubJub!

By the way, what's the 2k item that Fountain Faerie requested?

I just wonder why she wants 2k-item only... She sees that you're doing good for us so she decides not to "rob"? :P

I have a 71 month account and have yet to get a faerie fountain quest o_O lol.

*sad for her poor luck*