Defenders of Neopia Series 2

Can you still play this? I had played up to level 4 years ago and came back to it today. I beat the series 5 challenger, but it's still stuck in that series and still says enemy at large? I do I have to battle the Cybunny more than once? Help?

The new battledome is still in beta. DoN is one of many things that is still not working right in the new battledome. And sadly, many people didn't include the new BD on the user survey about "things we'd like to see improved" (in my case, because I assumed it was already in progress, being in beta and all... oops...), so it has been moved down the priority list.

tl;dr: It's broken along with other aspects of the new BD, and it has been for a while, and we can expect it to be for a while yet.

What Siniri said. It gets a bit frustrating now that I am strong enough to keep going with the DoN, and it's currently broken, but hopefully it will be back in action soon. For now, there's a lot more other things that need fixing, like the BD and other site content, so yeah, it may be a while before we can destroy those enemies at large again.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.