Hey :)

anonymouse

I used to play Neopets from 2000-2004ish and got back into the game late last year (with my original aged main account, yay!). It was really weird to come back to see converted pets and all of them wearing clothes... at first, I really hated the idea but now I'm a bit of an NC addict. :P Currently hoping to finalise a trade for a couple of my more difficult wishlist items, Peaceful Tree Garland and Wish On A Star Background.

Starting to feel a bit bored so I'm hoping that joining a busy community like TDN will help me to expand my Neopets world a little.

When I am on Neopets, I really should be doing other things — I'm a PhD student writing up my thesis on young adult fantasy literature and sociocultural theories of identity. I also take ballet recreationally, and I'm interested in starting up fencing or archery (but too lazy to really look into it). Huge fan of Terry Pratchett, Doctor Who, BBC comedies like Blackadder and Yes (Prime) Minister. I was also a very avid participant in Harry Potter fandom when I was a teenager (didn't ship; mainly wrote general fanfic) so Harry Potter has a very special place in my heart, but I haven't given the series much thought recently.

I also write too much. ><. Looking forward to hanging around!

Whalecum miss anonymous mouse!

Such interesting fields of studies you got going, don't let neo ruin them :)

It's impossible to write too much.

When I came back from haitus and saw NC and wearables I was so confused. I actually really hated all of it. But now I'm like obsessed with customization o.o

props to you for being a phD! I'm still working on undergrad and am still not sure what I'm doing after. It's so hard to think about the future lol

I took ballet classes for 12 years but I haven't danced since I started college. I wasn't the best at it but I really enjoyed it. It's a lot of fun :)

welcome to the forums, I look forward to chatting with you! :)