Side accounts

lapras34

so this is my question:

what if i made accounts years ago to the same email address ( 5 years ago ) and don't know how many i made back then, does it count

as a side account?

i would really want to avoid getting frozen since i already made 3 side accounts this year

and i was actually able to log in to one of the accounts ( my little brother's ) it said to update email address

so does it count?

Yes it will count. If it's on the same email address, I'd assume you still have access to it? If you do and don't want to use it anymore, simply change the email address on it and self-freeze.

If not, then just change the email address on your main and your current side accounts - that'll be easier. But yes, they will count regardless of whether you want to use them or not.

Note that if you register an account and have already used it to make 5 other accounts it would show you an error message and block registration, so it's unlikely you make more than 5 side accounts on one email by accident.

if the case is that they have a limiter then that makes me feel at ease ( i really don't wanna get frozen since i resumed playing just 2 months ago )

well maybe my ( well its my cousins and lil bros actually ) very old accounts lost access to my address so i can still make accounts right now ( i hope )

well thank you for answering my question i just hope that it has a limiter (> . <;)