Questions about pet transfers

thunderlight25

Hullo. I have several questions regarding pet transfers.

1. I know that after being transferred to an account, a pet needs a day until he/she/it can be transferred to another account. But how does it work exactly?

Say if I received the pet at 8,00 PM NST, will I be able to transfer the pet after midnight NST? Or do I have to wait 24 hours until 8 PM on the next day?

2. The rules only mention that I can transfer X amounts of pets in a calender month. But can I do multiple transfers on the same day?

i.e. if I have 4 pets, is it possible to transfer 2 or 3 of them away on the same day?

Thank you!

Someone more knowledgeable can correct me if I'm wrong, but you would just need to wait until midnight NST for it to reset. You can only transfer 1 pet per day, up to your account limit of transfers per month.

I'm always on the Pound Chat, in fact I would say this is my expertise.

stebenjos is correct. You only have to wait until Midnight NST to transfer the same pet again, and you may only transfer 1 pet in to your account, and 1 pet out of your account, a day up until you have reached your account age limit of transfers.

Ah..

In that case I'm in a little bit of a pickle here. XD

Thank you for the fast response :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.