Neopets Down??

AristaHolmes

Heya, i'm REALLY hoping this isn't just me...

When I try to log into Neopets (no matter whether it's my main, or my side accounts) it keeps telling me my passwords are incorrect. All my accounts have different passwords, so I sincerely doubt that they've all been hacked at the same time... but i'm still worrying.

When I try to get Neopets to reset my password it's saying "Error: Password recovery is no longer available. To reset your password, please go here." so I click the link "here" and it says...

I validate my user name, confirm I'm not a robot and ... "Error: An unknown error occurred while trying to send the password reset request. Please try again, or visit the Help Centre."

I can't send a ticket because it won't let me LOG IN! @.@

I'm hoping the site's just down because it's Game Score Ratio day ....

Ari

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/neopets.com

Useful if you wonder if a site is down or not.

Man I panicked sooo hard, I logged out to check something on my side and got the bad password screen multiple times. Tried my main and other side, all the same problem. Thank goodness though I seriously thought I got hacked haha xD Come back on neo, I was feeding Kads!