The NT and Article Formatting?

Shelley

So I've been trying to reach my goal of 10 publications in the Neopian Times and I'm half way there. Basically all of my entries have been cartoons but I've been in an article writing mood lately. I've had one article published but I didn't know much about the Neopian Times when I got in.

This article I just attempted to write is in sort of a list form and I think it would be cool to include images next to each description of the item. So I guess my question is how to do that? Or if I can do that? When you submit an article are you supposed to include HTML to format it the way you want it?

I'm really clueless with this process haha

I'm currently working on an article and have been wondering the same. After searching Google and the Neopian Times I've found this editorial: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=547

Which stated this:

Hey, TNT. I've been thinking of writing a series for The Neopian Times, and I got to thinking.

It's pretty common to have picture references in articles, though usually using Neopian artwork. Would it be

acceptable to draw and use images for stories, too? Not a lot, obviously, since that would turn the story into

a wordy comic, but maybe like a single image to illustrate a significant happening? Thanks. ~keoshky
You're quite welcome to include illustrations for your stories! Simply upload your art with your favourite image host,

include a url where you want a picture within your text without any html, and we'll do the rest.

oooh okay, that answers my questions and then some! I'll go format my article using html and submit it tonight

but holy kau I didn't know you could draw you own pictures!! :O hahah oh man...this is going to start to be very time consuming for me XD maybe I'll just leave my image drawing to the comics..if I can resist :X