Kass basher help?

Deltacow

I've playing Kass basher recently and I cant seem to unlock the bat no matter what I do,I've been waiting for the wind to get to +9 meters but still I can only hit up to like 350m.Any help?

Hold your key or mouse button until the kass reaches its top position and then release. Once it's about to hit ground, hit your key or mouse button for it to bounce more...do this for each bounce.

That helps?Wow,I never expected that I would always just mash my mouse button :laughingsmiley:

Yes, what wolfponies said does help! It keeps the little Kass doll from flapping its wings, making it fly up higher. Then on the way down, release it and the wings start flapping, slowing the descent. It's actually a really neat mechanic they put in the game, because PHYSICS!

Also, try to hit it just as it comes into range. Usually once it falls down to the batter's head, I hit it. The TDN guide helps a lot. :D

Using that method I just unlocked the bat!THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHO :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well this topic can be CLOSED :skull:

What Richard said is correct, just pay attention when you swing. Sometimes you will get super duper lucky and get to swing with the tree! :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.