Silenced maybe? What is going on?

kaybee92

I feel like the person who feels their phone is broken when they don't get any texts for a day.

But anyway, I'm on the Pound board, I'm offering a Draik, and....no one is posting. This is the second time in two days that this happens.

I know someone I was neomailing was silenced for a few hours over the stuff we were talking about, but I never got a warning, so idk what's going on? Would I even be able to create a board if I was silenced?

No, you would get a big red "Your account is silenced for X hours/days" and you wouldn't be able to post at all or use the boards. You aren't silenced, just keep bumping your board. Try using some smilies to jazz up the title and get more attention. Remember the pound board is a really active board, so it's important to keep your board bumped and at the top of the list.

It was bumped basically every time the neoboards allowed me to, haha. Someone suggested my font was hard to read and I think that may have been part of what was going on - thanks anyway!

This thread can be locked.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.