Could Jubjubs and Kikos be related?

Blubberjack

I personally don't see a resemblance, or at least not much of a resemblance. But there are a lot of Specie specific colors, and who knows maybe TNT intended or still intends to release more neopets that can be painted clay or garlic. I think the only reason they're able to be garlic is because their body design is better suited for it. They're basically a sphere. I'd love to see a garlic xweetok, or krawk but it just won't look nice, design wise.

TNT's main focus is to bring out specie and color combinations that work well together, that way players will want to have them, play with them, customize them and in return will be buying more and more NC to be able to customize them. Personally I don't see a good customization working out for any type of garlic or clay pet, which I believe is a good, if not the only reason why TNT hasn't made more. They're both an unpopular color and kiko isn't a very popular species to begin with being that have limited customization options.

I'm in no way saying your wrong to think they're related I just don't see if myself, and can find reasoning as to why they are not and why they're the other ones who can be painted a specific color.

I don't see any resemblance either, just the shape and having only two limbs. They could be like really far cousins but, nothing closer. TNT is probably just working on painting other species those colors (Or making new species). I wouldn't really want to see any other species garlic but, I would like to see clay (Which if done, may look a lot like custard).