Most hated username

Hello everybody, just signed up and totally new to TDN. Basically I just started Neopets but it seems that my username (poorboy4130) has not been very welcoming in the world of Neopets. This is kinda saddening for me. Poor doesn't mean I'm financially poor, right? I just felt so lonely and that's why I'm here. Hoping to know more kind and honest Neopians. Unlike some, who took advantage of me :(

I also need some more tips on how to be rich, so do give advices :)

Add me too if you want :)

aaawwww... that is not hated username. hated username is username that contain mockery to me. like the name containing 'i snipe you' something like that. haha.

if you can leave your pc/laptop running for hours, may i suggest habitarium. it practically generate np for you with little effort. also, try battling in BD for codestones also lucrative. and do the faerieland employment agency. if you are lucky, you may get up to 200k a day with this 3 method alone.

Hi, poorboy! Welcome to TDN! Your username's really not so bad. I've seen much worse out there. Some of the ones I really can't stand have a huge string of weird symbols and are impossible to think of them as anything other than robotic servants of Dr. Sloth, invading Neopia by pretending to be one of us. I'm sure it's a conspiracy. :shiftyeyes_anim:

*hahaha* Just kidding. These users think that they're being cute, I guess. There are some that are just bad judgement all around. Yours is okay and I'm sure the numbers you have mean something important to you. I'm sorry that people at NeoPets don't seem to like your username much. There can be some really nasty people there, but everyone's great here.

A big hello and welcome to you, too, numd. Interesting name there, too.

About getting rich at NeoPets: I'm not really one to talk, since I only just cracked the 5 million mark about two months ago. Most of mine was sheer luck.

#1: Do your Dailies every day! I found a Pirate Draik egg on the Forgotten Shore that got me 1.4 million at the Trading Post. You never know what you might find there.

#2: Put some money into the Stock Exchange. I had 1000 shares that I bought at 15 NP a share that I managed to sell a year later for over 900,000 NP. It doesn't always happen, but the fact that it can makes it worth a careful gamble. Just spend only what you can afford on it and never expect that you will make a fortune right away. Never buy any stocks that are over 17 NP a share. Only sell when there is a profit, never at a loss. It doesn't cost anything to let it sit there until it's making you money, so be patient.

#3: If you like to gamble, try your luck at one of the slot machines. I slowly made about a million (took me weeks to do it) on the Brucey B Slots. Again, never go there with more than you can afford to lose.

#4: Play your best games every day. If you can play for a couple of hours a day and can manage to score well enough to hit the maximum NP win every time, you can amass money in no time. I admit that this is my weakest area, since I'm not very good at most of the games. Even so, I bring in around 10,000 a day with games like Kass Basher, Hannah Adventure, Wingoball and Splat-A-Sloth to name just a few. Only submit your highest scores for NP.

#5: Play Battledome. Win codestones and sell them in your shop. It's that simple. Sell anything that you find or win that you're not going to use. Sell for a fair price and you can sell it quickly, giving you more capital for other things like the Stock Market.

That's about it. Patience is the key. Best of luck!

that's unfortunate you've had bad luck with your username :( You could always make a new account and switch your current to act as a side if your username is causing you too much trouble

anyways, welcome to TDNF!

investing in stocks is a great way to earn money. I also enjoy battling every day to earn codestones and food club! :)

Hi all, thank you for your kind replies :)

I really feel different here than in Neopia. Everyone is so nice over here, giving kind and good advices. The numbers in my username is my "lucky" number, I supposed? But doesn't seems it brings me luck at all.

Anyway I'm unable to on my PC 24/7, because most of the time, I'm depending on my phone to do my dailies in Neopets and some minor trading / auctions. I really appreciate the idea of playing habitarium (did I get the spelling right?) but my phone doesn't support it :(

I did invested in stocks before and i lose big time. I really know nothing about stocks (useless me..). I don't know which to buy or which not to buy.

I diligently do up my dailies everyday but I really don't understand, no luck at all :( I'm so envious of some who started just weeks only and they own tonnes of rare stuff such as Pirate Draik Eggs. There's also a couple of few who got really good Neofriends who offered them rare and pricey stuff. (Kinda jealous, I supposed?)

I personally feel maybe I'm not suitable in the world of Neopets as I even felt that my Guild Leader are making use of her members to earn NP for herself. I totally don't agree that. A Guild Leader who played for years keeps on getting on initiating her members to donate rare items to the guild where she can sell it, but I don't see her doing that before. I felt heartbroken for the rest of the members in the guild. As a member of the guild, I felt unwelcomed as everybody most of the members ignore me in the Guild's message board.

I always helped my Neofriends whenever possible. For example, I even sold my most pricey item, Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie for her long-awaited Skidget. And after when I need her help, she totally shunned me off by giving me cold replies. I felt like a fool :(

Am I naive or dumb in a sense? Just because I'm being helpful to my friends?

Really appreciate you guys for listening me out. And giving me all kinda of advices. I really really appreciate it :)

Pardon my poor English