All my posts seem to have been erased from the Neoboards

Greyshe_wolf

I noticed this morning that all my posts from the boards I regularly go on are gone. I got my first official warning last night for mentioning a writing site in a neomail with a friend who shares the interest.

Are the two connected? Have my posts been removed to be screened or something? I am not currently frozen but afraid I might be.

Many thanks,

Heidi

Whenever you are warned, all your posts are erased from the Neoboards and guild boards. So yes, it's related. You are not supposed to direct people off-site in any way, except to official and recommended fansites.

Warnings are harmless and if you tried to redirect a person to a website outside neo you should be happy you only got a warning :) Worse are those nasty silences. Whenever I start to create a friendship with a person on neo I try to redirect them to this website to avoid writing something "inappropriate" and get silenced. It's a joke that older players have to adapt to a 10 year old's language when writing NMs.

You're fine. Just think of yourself as an innocent sunflower when sending NMs in the future!

Yeah, I try to do the same as wolfponies, though I got my first official warning on Friday and was silenced for a day for asking if a person I was neomailing if they had a TDNF account. Silences can drive a person crazy because you can't communicate with anybody at all, so be careful what you post. It's almost as bad as being frozen if you're permasilenced.