back to daily neopets, new to forum

Hi everybody! I'm Manda...

Returning to neopets 3 months ago and been kinda lurking this forum time to time when I use the daily neopets. I had an 9 years old main account that I can't access to anymore. I forgotten the password and unfortunately already deleted that old email. DOH! Anyways, I thought I'd introduce myself now and tell ya what's my goals for my new main. I'm currently saving up for Lupe Transmogrification Potion and starting to collect gourmet club points. :woot:

Sorry to hear about your main. I hope you didn't have any super treasured neopets. Though you could attempt to send a ticket to them and perhaps get your account back.

Welcome to the forums!! I feel your pain even though my old account is not exactly that old and I technically didn't have much accomplishments there :P Good luck with your goals! ^^

I lost access to my old main too D: I'm pretty sure it would be around 12 years old. Lots of sadness :(

anyways, welcome to the forums Manda. Your profile picture makes me hungry XD

yknow.. i should try sending them a ticket... I guess i have been too embarassed to do for the longest time.

I didnt had treasured neopets but I did had afew trophies. my old main was eternalexile. the lookup profile so silly. :*

I would want my old main so i can get better the discounts and the other benefits of having a older neoaccount. here's to hoping!