Greetings

Names Kittie,

I been playing neopets off and on for almost 10 years (lost my first main and never got a mail, so I think if you worry about that sort of stuff, make sure you do not use yahoo for it!) o0kittiesama0o is now my main and o0wolfiesama0o was made as my side. Let's see what else shall I say?

I am one of the adult neoplayers, I do a lot of art and writing (though not very good at drawing). I'm in university working towards an art degree and a printing degree (you know like those ads you see in the store kind of stuff). Not really sure what else to say... so... that's it.

Hello there, Kittie! Welcome to TDN Forums. :D

It's too bad you lost your first main. :( You never know what kind of gems you have buried in your account until you log in again after years of being away. Best wishes with your university degrees!

Oh I am not to worry about the item lost, just the neopet lost. I really adored my forever home pets and it bugs me to no end when you loose them. Before they transfer system, I was switching between two accounts and lost one that way, was sooooo happy when they added the transfer system so you wouldn't lose neopets by not being fast enough.

Thank you n.n I will try my best to get them. I like to think I have a future in art of some sort. lol

Best of luck in the art world! A lot of users here are in the art school/field, my self not included xD

And welcome back ^__^

True. It seems like a lot of people really do go into the art field, it's why I am also seeking the printing world. I believe with more people moving towards gaming and so on, that they'll need someone to help them make really neat packaging for them lol

And thank you for the warm welcomes!

Thank you for the warm welcome.

My drawing skills are below bar, my strengths is actually in sculpture. Though I have a lot of room for improvement (tons really). Still I enjoy it greatly. Sadly I have a drawing class coming up, in still life -.- I am dreading it.