Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Brit

Certain pages around the site, just don't seem to want to load as like 15 minutes ago.

They're just, blank..

So far I've found these don't load:

My shop (shop till, shop stock and store front)

Neoboards,

NC Mall

Shop wizard (SSW Does Work from the Premium Toolbar though)

I was just using a few of these features a few minutes ago

I know there's storms going on in North America, so idk if it's Neopet servers or if it's my internet.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

(Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong part of the forum, I don't really use this thing as much anymore, except to occasionally browse, but thought I gotta post here seeing as how the neoboards are down for me)

They're back up!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

:crying_blow:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Posts with smilies only are considered SPAM.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

We're back but I'm on the PC and apparently it's still occasionally happening to people when they refresh. ;\

There better be a new avatar if we gotta deal with this.

Oh well, as long as KQ is still functioning I got very little to complain about. I can just jam out to music, and stock up on keys until the site is 100% back.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.