New to the forums

mayi

Hey all,

I'm new to the forums but I have been playing neopets since 2005. I played off and on; right now it's summer and even though I have class I have plenty of time to play. I visited this site for some months now and I would lurk on the forums but I just thought I should make an account.

Some convo starters??

I left my account for some years and when I came back I didnt even know I had the complete secret lab map. Who would have thought. xD

I'm currently looking for retired items and am thinking of just narrowing it down to faerie snow globes for my gallery.

I'm also looking to higher my avatar count.

I enjoy playing key quest, spellseeker and the newly added pakiko.

Hi!Glad to have you here,I really like this AWESOME website,it's full of wonderful people and I hope you'll like TDN as much as I do!

Hey I'm Shelley, I was also a TDN lurker for a while before joining. I've been using the dailies page for years, I don't know why I never joined until recently :p

spellseeker is one of my favorites! I'm also enjoying the new pakiko :)

good luck on your avatar collecting, I just reached an avatar milestone of mine recently. It felt good! lol

Thanks both of you. :)

I used a jelly themed site for my dailies until I found this one and saw it was much more organized imo.

I was playing pakiko and I noticed that they changed the np ratio bummer.

How many avatars do you currently have Shelley? I don't really have a set goal for my avatar count but I'm hoping to get the faerie bubbles one.

Ohmy you have Donghae as your dp >///<

Haha anyway welcome to the forums! jelly themed site lol I see what you did there xD

I've also been trying to raise my avatar count although it's easier for me since I'm still under 200 haha XD

Hope to see you around! (:

Welcome to the TDN forums! I hope you enjoy the nice atmosphere and friendly people ^_^