Super Mario Power Coins

lol That's funny isn't it?:laughingsmiley:

Mod Edit: MORE than 4 words please.

Bad spaniards/mexicans/other spanish speaking people that almost destroyed this poor board.

o_O how did anyone destroy the board?!

Anyway, its because the creator was Spanish and was originally for a Spanish forum.

We didnt create any of the games :P

The games still playable, though, so..yeah.

uhhh... I knew that. I meant that it was a meepit wearing a sombrero that was making a domination plan. He was from the spanish part of Haunted Woods.

But why would a game on a Spanish site have an english title? Hmm... Anyay, if anyone's ever looking for games to put on here, check out Flashplayer.com they have a ton. And no spanish yay!

Yeah, this games were not created by TDN, so any language counts. Now here's the funny part: WHY are you all complaining if the game's objective is to catch coins, not to read? Gosh, you guys are fussy! And Spanish is an easy language to dominate, imagine if it was Japanese.

Sorry. I have a beginners japanese book beside me. I'm dominating it. I also dominated French, Thai, Kamr, Malay, and both chinese languages.

How to play this game:

Step 1: Load game

Step 2: Play

Step 3: Wait for music to make your ears jump off and run away

Step 4: Decide the music stinks

Step 5: Open media player quickly and load your fave music at top volume

Step 6: Find out you really lost all 3 lives and died, so start again.

Step 7:Decide you hate this game

Step 8: Post on the boards

Yes...this sad story is true...this really happened to me..*the world gasps*...it was hard, but I lived...barely..

LOL!! :woot: :woot:

But seriously, the music stinks

I didn't know what language the game was in. I don't like playing it anyway. I'm surprised the music finally left me. :D

I think the game's ok... *music makes ears fall off* :woot: Ok, I take that back.