Help coming up with a name for an Account Improvement Guild?

Sakeru_Kyori

Myself and two others are making an Account Improvement Guild together but we are having issues with coming up with a name :/

We liked Aspire but that name was taken by two guilds, even though they've become inactive last year.

We liked Reverence and maybe Persevere but we are not sure yet.

Any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful (:

I didn't really find any notable guilds that have Aspire as their name through the guild search O___o

Actually you can just stylize the word Aspire with other icons to make it unique, such as

.:.ASPIRE.:. or // ASPIRE // or even ASPIRE if you want

Alternatively, you can use acronyms. For example like the three words you've chosen, revere, aspire and persevere can form R.A.P (though rap doesn't really seem appropriate to the occasion...). The only one I can think of is perhaps W.I.S.H,short for "we inspire, strive, hope"? or maybe W.I.L.L? but I can't think of words to fill in for that OTL

Or you could just google translate the words that you have selected to another language to make it seem more sophisticated (I'm guilty of that lol), though I don't really recommend this option since people on neopets might not all know the word in other languages and therefore you won't ever come up in searches, but you can combine this option with the others above :P

I'm pretty sure (trying to remember wayy back here) that every guild I've been in have had acronyms for names lol.

"Aspire" is a cool name, but it seems kind of ordinary for an account improvement guild. I still think it's a good name though

I really like Reverence and Persevere. I feel like it's hard to pick between the two lol

I guess my suggestions might be something like Apex or Pinnacle, but I like the ideas you have going :)