question about neopets rules

gothixchic88

Hi! Welcome to the forums!

As far as I can tell, NeoPets doesn't allow for this. It would go against their TOS (Terms Of Service). If you want to contact NeopPets for it, would be careful in my wording, since you don't want to get yourself in trouble. After all, if you're reporting something that you're engaging in yourself, that's not going to get overlooked. If you were merely browsing, stumbed across it and wanted to let them know that you found it, I'm sure that they'll be happy to hear from you.

Hope that helps!

That is considered cheating if you in any way use another site for financial gain on neopets. Neopets already knows that there's sites like this and they're really on top of catching people if they try to cheat. Don't contact Neopets about it. I feel your account will be in danger as it's kind of like holding up a red flag. So just know that neo is aware of these kinds of sites, and definitely don't get involved in them.