The best "personality" quiz.

CurlyFreys

Here's mine:

donut.png

50% Caregiver Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, you find your reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend. Read more 32% Intellectual You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks. Read more 18% Athlete Your focus and drive are unparalleled. Staying healthy and being fit are paramount to you (as for winning, that doesn’t hurt, either). Read more Sounds about right to me! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting quiz. I don't like the fact that all of the questions are kind of pigeonholed for lack of a better word... you can easily tell what answer will lead to what result. When I was younger, that would strongly influence me, because I would give answers that would lead to a result I wanted. Not necessarily the truth.

Anywho, here are my results. I am quite proud of them, and think they are pretty honest.

donut.png

• 2 weeks later...

Capturearchtypesresults_zps83b31c97.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post. Images do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

donut.png

42% Creative You appreciate all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who you are.

33% Intellectual You’re the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are your trademarks.

25% Caregiver Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, you find your reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

It looks like I was made for the HC.

Very interesting! I've taken a lot of personality tests (guilty pleasure) and I haven't run into this one before.

Now I would like to take your personality test, and raise mine.

http://www.visualdna.com/quizzes/

Visual DNA is a fun test that really gets into your personality and tells you who you are.

It's a lot longer than this one, but it's worth it!

That was a fun test - Here are my results:

donut.png

44% Explorer You’re drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. You take journeys, not vacations. Read more 30% Advocate You’re the one everyone wants on their side. In the name of justice, you’re not afraid to challenge authority or speak up for others. Read more 26% Visionary Leave it to others to live by the status quo. You’re interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built. Read more

• 3 weeks later...