Switching accounts

wanderwisp

Hi guys,

So I was wondering- if I made a new account and transferred all of my points, important items, etc over by trading post, would either of my accounts get flagged for breaking some kind of rule? I'm quite sick of the account that I have now and I definitely want a new one, but I don't want to get in trouble for getting a new one.

Thanks!

I would take it slowly, maybe a few points and a few items per day. (Like a maximum of 800k and one trade lot a day.) If you do it all at once, it might seem hinky--even if you send the items via "send to neofriend" one at a time.

Make sure your new account is 4 months old before transferring your pets. Anything else shouldn't really matter. As long as you stop doing dailies for at least 24 hours on your current main before switching over to your new main account. :)

Make sure your new account is 4 months old before transferring your pets. Anything else shouldn't really matter. As long as you stop doing dailies for at least 24 hours on your current main before switching over to your new main account. :)

Yeah, I'm definitely planning on waiting until I have access to the entire site before I start doing anything. I mean, I can't start a trade until 24 hours after registering anyway, so what's the point? I'll let it chill for a couple of days before I do anything (except maybe start re-collecting avatars)