Hi!

Hi everyone, I've been browsing the TND forums for a while now and decided it was time for me to join. The community here seems very nice and happy and I'd love to meet new people. I'm not very talkative but ... eh.

Short intro:

My pets are all named after people from a company called RoosterTeeth that makes many videos. They do Let's Plays, make an anime called RWBY, make a machinima called Red vs Blue, all kinds of stuff. My pets are named after those that did the King series in Minecraft and their King titles. (I tried to match personality for pet... except for Gavin, I just really wanted a Hissi <3)

I love to browse neopet shops, I'm saving up for a Maraquan paintbrush for my Grarrl and a Halloween or Mutant paintbrush for my Hissi, the other two, I'm not sure yet!

welcome to the forums, nice to meet you :)

I was also saving up for a maraquan paint brush for my draik (love maraquans!) but when I reached my goal I didn't feel as compelled to paint her yet..maybe in the future :)

my desert hissi (temporarily on a side) was my first pet on my account, hissi's are probably my favorite neopet :) good luck achieving your goals