Hey

Oberyn

I've been on Neo for a long, long time, but I'm new here so hello! I've taken some huge hiatus' though so my account doesn't really show off the nearly 12 years I've owned it for. :ohno:

I was looking for a better place to talk about the AC and this place is slower than the boards which is much nicer. (Meridell ftw.) Aside from Neo I like sewing and creating costumes, going to Conventions, drawing (not good at it, usually more of a doodle than anything, I'd love to learn how to get better but not quite sure how. :'P) and I'm into all that sciency spacey stuff. I'm studying Geology atm, one more year to go. And if you couldn't guess, I like GoT, Adventure Time, Final Fantasy, a ton of Video games (mostly Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider etc.).

Nice to meet you! :oink:

I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME... sorry that was weird.

Anyway welcome to tdn! This is a great site everyone is really nice here. A lot of people who join tdn and long lost returning players so welcome back to neopets!

I'm Leya by the way nice to meet you!

I'm Aspen, nice to meet you!

I'm not a fan of GoT and Adventure Time creeps me out tbh. However, I LOVE Final Fantasy (up to 10..maybe X-2) and anything Bethesda. Elders Scrolls is my favorite franchise followed closely by BioShock (playing Infinite now and HOLY COW!!!)

I also studied marine geology in college so that's pretty cool but I'm not sure what to do with rocks without water. :laughingsmiley:

Welcome

oh my gosh, haha don't eve get me started with my game of thrones obsession o.o haha, my draik is customized as Daenerys :p

anyways..welcome to the forums, geology is fascinating, my old roommate was a geology major. I'm a painting major myself

and nice too see another Meridell supporter! woohoo

Ahh, I feel like this is gonna be an awesome place already. B)

Nice to meet you Leya and Cat, Adventure Time is awesome. And 20 is definitely not too old to be watching it, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I quite like Gumball as well if you've ever seen that? The dad in that is so adorable I want to make a Pink Cybunny and put him in a shirt and trousers in his honor. o7

Hi Aspen, I LOVED Infinite, however for some reason it does not feel like Bioshock to me, aside from the interface. Not just because of the different setting, but the story and stuff as well as the missions and stuff. I think you're in for a real treat when you finish the game. I'm hoping they hurry on up with Fallout 4 soon. :C Can't. Wait. Much. Longer. >.<

Shelley, I'm LOVING your Neo username, hahaha. I saw a GoT chatgroup on the Fan Clubs once but it disappeared within a few hours, not sure if TNT deleted it or it was swallowed up by inactivity. Shame. ;A; I'd love to have joined a GoT guild. </3 I wish with everything I have that I could paint. The last thing I ever painted and didnt throw away was a copy of The Scream in Secondary school haha! I might see if they have any night classes somewhere for it, but I can imagine its not just something you can 'teach'. Practice and all that?

Thanks guys! c: