keyquest - send ticket help?

sunnygirl1314

last month i started playing keyquest and after playing it ..at times... i had some issue with the flash game itself and caused player to get mad without understanding.

1- mouse cant been seen therefore u had to either give up or random spam clicking all over the place to make a move.

2- flash / game freeze

and then i got warning from TNT that skipping turns will result to account banning.

just today i was playing my game as usual. i played like 1-2 hrs? and only mouse went missing once but i didnt quit the game. Maybe just miss a turn or twice?

then at 1 game i was just feeling lucky with a mini game. The plant growing game and if u knew the spot at times u can grow 2 plants at 1 go and i used some powerup to make the other user lose turn or couldnt pick his/her item. He/she wasnt happy and said i was being rude. next after the game ends... TNT suspensed my account.

So... how do u send a ticket to TNT to explain my side of issue? i cant seem to send a ticket on any browser. I need help and im sry if my english is bad. Thank U.

Here's what you do, you go to neopets and scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see this and click "contact us"

ba7ca883b4.png

You should then reach this page

caffc2ca12.png

then click

28867d5732.png

Then go down, click "warnings and suspensions" under the drop box and describe what's going on,

if it's a suspension it's not permanent, correct? You should wait out the suspension and stop playing keyquest if you're having issues with it, because your issues don't just effect you, it effects the other players, too, and that's not fair to them.

have you filled out all of the required fields? a finish button won't appear until you do.

before

4de4fdf8be.png

after

ea503725da.png

If the game is being buggy for you then I suggest maybe to only play with neofriends who are aware that sometimes it glitches on you.

You can also post on our Key Quest thread to see if anyone will play against you.

I hope you get your account suspension sorted out. :)

I have a similar issue about the ticket page, it won't show up on Safari but it will on Chrome. It's probably safer to make a board on the KQ chat board to find people that will play with you, knowing your computer might get glitchy. Does your computer tend to have problems during the mini-games? If so, you can make a board to play a game without mini-games. Good luck getting your ticket through, hope your suspension is taken off your record.