Advice for dressing my Kacheek

Hi everyone! So I'm in need of advice (obviously) for my blue kacheek. I'm trying to go with a pretty in pink/spring theme, and I'm having a hard time figuring out the foreground and accessories. Any advice would be welcome, but please, no NC and nothing too expensive (ie over 200K+ NP). This is the only one I'm having trouble with, since I have special holidays, seasons, and other things already finished.

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe#color=8&name=infinite_meerkat&objects[]=34467&objects[]=44456&objects[]=46033&objects[]=46887&objects[]=55952&objects[]=68583&objects[]=69542&objects[]=70192&species=22&closet[]=34467&closet[]=44456&closet[]=46033&closet[]=46887&closet[]=55952&closet[]=68583&closet[]=69542&closet[]=70192&state=3107

Edit: It seems like you want to stick with your background! lol So, I took my current customs down.

Oh gosh if it's possible and doesn't inconvenience you, would you put them up again? I LOVED your customizations and it made me rethink the ones I have now!

Thank you ShelleyJoy, cartoon_dreamer, and emily_speck_15! Now I'm definitely going to go and find these items from SW and buy them for future customizations! I didn't even know there were that many spring type things on neopets. I've been combing through the JN database and brainstorming, and the things you've all posted I've never noticed before. ^_^ Maybe one day if I'm ever confident enough, I'll enter the beauty contest (a gal can dream, right?!).