habitarium just started and a little confused

starstop_58

I just started the habitarium last night and I just turned lvl 8 this morning. I hardly have any resources. I built a storage, 2 houses and 1 nest. My little workers are working away but it just seems very slow going and also I hardly have any soldiers or workers. I have 3 soldiers 2 workers and 9 nesters. I'm I doing something wrong?

oh ok thank you again I thought I was doing something wrong. Didnt know you could gift stuff well send a request thanks again

You definitely need more workers and less nesters. I will gift you whatever you need as well, just send me a request. I can try putting all my soldiers up to rest if you want to raid me for resources, although I don't know if it will do much good.

You definitely need more workers and less nesters. I will gift you whatever you need as well, just send me a request. I can try putting all my soldiers up to rest if you want to raid me for resources, although I don't know if it will do much good.

Does raiding you hurt you in anyway? I would not want to do that to you. But thank you for the offer and the help

I think your soldiers just take my resources, but I'm maxed out and about to purge anyways. Not to mention I haven't touched habi in 4 days so everything is falling apart haha. Feel free to try!

Do you need any buildings?

you would only be able to raid if they are offline, you are welcome to raid me at anytime as well, but i usually leave habi running when i am doing dishes so it would be hard to catch me offline:)

Kody, is it completely off Neo or just habi?

I think your soldiers just take my resources, but I'm maxed out and about to purge anyways. Not to mention I haven't touched habi in 4 days so everything is falling apart haha. Feel free to try!

Do you need any buildings?

I am thinking I need another nester to hopefully get more workers

It does take a long time. Mine is glitched right now so I haven't been able to play D: my nesters refuse to lay eggs >>

I would also recommend buying more nests