Hello!

Hello, I'm not new to Neopets but I am new to TDN.

My first account was made 8 years ago and I must've made around 10 accounts before quitting in 2009. Got back into the game around 6 months ago and my current account is almost 3 months old. Her name is dusk_maiden so feel free to add me! I'm always willing to talk to people and make friends. :)

My name is Winter, I'm 17 years old and I'm a female living in the UK. I'm a sixth form student hoping to study Japanese Studies (or Japanese Studies combined with something else) at university. I've been interested in Japan since I was around 11 and to work/live in Japan would be a dream come true! During your studies at university, you get to spend your whole 3rd year abroad in Japan so I'm working really hard to get the grades needed to do the course! I used to have a Japanese tutor but last August she moved away so now I self-learn Japanese. I still keep in contact with her though and she's moved to a city where the university there is actually going to be my first or second choice! It's crazy, really.

I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga in my spare time. Apart from that, I play Neopets (obviously) and other games such as RuneScape, Grand Theft Auto etc. I also spend quite a bit of my spare time playing visual novels. I also love to talk to people, whether it's on Twitter, Skype, Neopets or on any of the websites I use. :rolleyes_anim:

I hope to meet lots of friendly people on this fansite and get into some of the discussions! Thanks for reading. <3

Hey Winter it's nice to meet you and have you back on neo :) This is a great place to chat and learn new things to improve your account.

I'm a painting/art history major and would also love to study abroad! Unfortunately my school doesn't offer many programs for my course of study. You would think there would be some program to study in Paris (which I would LOVE) haha or Italy or something. I heard Japan is one of the most beautiful places to visit..It would be awesome to go some day! I also heard the food is really good ;) haha

well anyways I'm Shelley, welcome :D