Hello there

Amaya

Hello everyone,

I'm Amaya - that's not my real name but I'd appreciate it if you guys would call me this. I'm a female living in the UK. I won't tell you my exact age, however I will tell you I am over 16 but below 21. So I am of 4 possible ages. :rolleyes_anim:

Over the years, I've had many accounts on Neopets (since 2006) but I either grow bored of the accounts and abandon them or forget the passwords. My oldest accounts were all signed up on a hotmail email address that has since been deleted (hotmail delete email accounts where the user hasn't logged in for over 365 days) so there's no way I'm ever regaining access to them, haha.

The current account which I'm using (I just made her today, actually) is called astralgoddess and I'm hoping to stick to her. I have made 2 Neopets on the account - AngelKaori and WraithKing. My dream is to paint WraithKing...well, it should be pretty obvious what I want to paint him haha (Wraith) and to paint AngelKaori Faerie.

I guess you could say I have a split personality of sorts which I like to think my 2 Neopets represent in some kind of way - AngelKaori representing a sweet, beautiful and intelligent girl who wants to be loved and accepted. WraithKing representing a dark, mysterious and somewhat twisted spirit who doesn't quite know what he wants and is considered a rebel. Take what you will from that analogy but I will say I am somebody who, although may come off as somewhat mysterious and can be dark in some aspects, is actually a sweet girl who hopes to make some long lasting friendships with the people around here. :)

Oh, and I am a big fan of anime and manga.

I wasn't counting on this introduction being quite as lengthy as it turned out but if you have read it all - thank you. I hope to feel welcome around this community and make some friends, however I am quite shy when it comes to initiating conversation so if any of you guys or gals would like to talk with me, please feel more than free to do so. 0:)

P.S. I'm also looking to join an active, friendly guild so if you are apart of one or know of one - please do tell me!

Guest Sabs

Hi Amaya! :) I'm Sabrina and welcome to TDNF! My first account was purged, and I had to start over with a new account when I came back from a long hiatus. :P

I think it's fun to have characters for your neopets. Do you ever plan to write a story for them? I just started some for my pets, and I'm trying to make the stories all connect.

Besides being an active guild, are you looking for a specific type?

Here's a TDNF thread, that suggests some nice guilds to join:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41140-need-to-find-a-good-guild/

Hi Amaya! I'm Kenzie (Mackenzie) i go by Kenzie since it's shorter. Also welcome to the forums. By the way you mentioned that you liked anime, which series is your favorite I'm stuck in between Angel Beats,Bakugan,Hetalia, Puella Madoka Magica,Hetalia,and Usagi Drop.

Hi Amaya! :) I'm Sabrina and welcome to TDNF! My first account was purged, and I had to start over with a new account when I came back from a long hiatus. :P

I think it's fun to have characters for your neopets. Do you ever plan to write a story for them? I just started some for my pets, and I'm trying to make the stories all connect.

Besides being an active guild, are you looking for a specific type?

Here's a TDNF thread, that suggests some nice guilds to join:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/41140-need-to-find-a-good-guild/

Thanks for the welcome Sabrina.

I'm not really a writer but I like being able to add a personality to them. Do you have a link to your pets stories?

No, I'm not really looking for a specific type. Just a friendly, welcoming guild that's active. Thanks for the link.

Hi Amaya! I'm Kenzie (Mackenzie) i go by Kenzie since it's shorter. Also welcome to the forums. By the way you mentioned that you liked anime, which series is your favorite I'm stuck in between Angel Beats,Bakugan,Hetalia, Puella Madoka Magica,Hetalia,and Usagi Drop.

Thanks for the welcome Kenzie.

Nice to meet another anime fan! I've seen Angel Beats! and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, out of the ones you've mentioned. My favourite anime series is Fate/Zero. :) Do you have a MyAnimeList by any chance?

Hi Amaya, nice to meet you :) I'm Shelley, and I quite enjoy these forums. starting back up on neo is always exciting, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a great guild, there's so many out there depending on your interests :) I hope you will find success shortly so you'll be able to paint your lovely pets! welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome Sabrina.

I'm not really a writer but I like being able to add a personality to them. Do you have a link to your pets stories?

No, I'm not really looking for a specific type. Just a friendly, welcoming guild that's active. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the welcome Kenzie.

Nice to meet another anime fan! I've seen Angel Beats! and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, out of the ones you've mentioned. My favourite anime series is Fate/Zero. :) Do you have a MyAnimeList by any chance?

I do have one I just finished making it before I saw this post. It isn't completely filled out since I have been using Anime Planet before I made one.It's HomuraAkemi24