Vote Random for Prez.

The most random here.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Speak your mind, tell who is the randomest. These are just people I have known to have random outbursts at times.

• Me (Mia)
    • Metroid
    • Keiko
    • Mini
    • Anime
    • Other peoples

Yeah, you just haven't seen me on other topics. And yes you can be random. You just don't know. Because I can control everyones minds. Yesh, you know I can. But of course Metroid is winning.

I voted me....i mean, i just wrestled with some zombies with afros just because i had some paper mario games.....they are RUDE!!!!

i pwned them ^_^

But you need Mia's biggest fear to destroy her! Colorless TV!

So...yea...vote for me! :jerrypteri:

I feel bad for mini...she's very random and has no votes....

I voted other people, because YOU people try to be random, other people do it without knowing it.

Mr. Negativity? Meh. You usually always seem that way anyway, so no big surprise. Try to be random? Pfft. It's the way I am. Live with it.

I just am random get over it. Just because your NOT random dont take it out on others

-sits and watches big mass fighting amoung the random- POPCORN! I can spell it gud. P...O...P...K...O...R.........N! POPKORN! I am Keiko being FredFred Burger. Yes. NACHOS! Judge where are the nachos?

Im random... I would make an annoying poll but that might offend people! If someone does I'd like to be on it!

Aww...I'm still losing...whatever lol. Metroid is really random. So he probably deserves it.

You're not that random, Dillon. You're more of a... misguided forum member.

Also, what Dan and other members don't understand is that this poll is for random people on the forum. When it says "other people", I'm sure that's referring to OTHER people on THIS forum.

I hope other people win! Thats me!

actually, your not random. you just do stupid posts that are totally irrelevant to the topic. thats different than random. and you do it purposely and look stupid during it.