HSD to get an UC Darigan Aisha ?

Vilela

Hey!

Well, my name is Gabriel and I'd like to know if I could get an anynamed UC Darigan Aisha with Kurrs the Maraquan Draik once he reaches the 200 evens mark.

I'd appreciate some help since I'm a newbie at UC trading and I do hope I'm on the right topic, otherwise sorry!!

Here's the petpage with my UC project (if anyone want to take a look) : /~Brittney_32145

Thanks in advance for any information you are able to provide.

I am not completely understanding with battledome pets, but I am pretty in tune with UCs (while I sadly don't have any atm) Your pet should be VWN (very well named) and the color seems pretty good. Luckly Darigans aren't as sought out for as plushies and royals, plus if you don't mind BN (badly named) or DN (decently named pets) it could work out. Check neopet trading sites for UFT/UFA UC pets.

Oh and if you get an offer for another decent or even more valuable UC TAKE IT!!! You can always trade it later. I also checked your webpage and noticed you already got some offers. Why didn't you take them?

Thanks for the help!

I heard that with a VWN + UL custom you could get an UC pet and trade up (eventually) but since the NPs I earn are from selling codestones and other things I get from the Batteldome, I think it would take me sometime to offer such a thing.

Well, I was afraid to accept the offer and get stuck with (talking about the UC Mutant Buzz)!

And what about the UC Darigan Aisha ? Well, a user offered a DN one for Kurrs and after a few minute she sent me a NM saying that she didn't want to trade anymore with me because the name wasn't that "nice" and I was just like :mellow:

I updated my project's page, now you can see Kurrs' training schedule.

I have always dreamed of a UC plushie cybunny <3

I hope it works out and you get the Aisha! Don't give up, UCs are very valuable but some people appreciate them more than others.

PS: Your dog is adorable

Well, why don't you try to get one ? ^^

And thanks! I do hope as well and to be honest I don't mind trading up!

P.S.: Thanks! :laughingsmiley:

Guest Sabs

Hi! Nice project page you have so far. UC darigan Aisha's are usually sought after for the UC Darigan tier. You'll most likely need to train higher than 600HSD since your draik is not a RN/RW to add more value. UL customs are nice to have available if possible. UC owners rarely want to trade for a converted pet, so it's good to have some extra neopoints in case your trader wants an additional paint or morph.

I originally traded into UCs with an UL custom, and then traded up. I'm currently training right now in hopes of getting another uc faerie pteri I lost recently to a lab ray glitch. x_x

Here's a BD guide for trading into UCs(It's a little outdated, but it can give you an idea of where you need to aim):

http://www.neopets.com/~aid

Here is a very helpful UC Network guide:

http://www.neopets.com/~raulies

UCs are awesome, and good luck getting your UC Darigan Aisha! :)

Hi! Nice project page you have so far. UC darigan Aisha's are usually sought after for the UC Darigan tier. You'll most likely need to train higher than 600HSD since your draik is not a RN/RW to add more value. UL customs are nice to have available if possible. UC owners rarely want to trade for a converted pet, so it's good to have some extra neopoints in case your trader wants an additional paint or morph.

I originally traded into UCs with an UL custom, and then traded up. I'm currently training right now in hopes of getting another uc faerie pteri I lost recently to a lab ray glitch. x_x

Here's a BD guide for trading into UCs(It's a little outdated, but it can give you an idea of where you need to aim):

http://www.neopets.com/~aid

Here is a very helpful UC Network guide:

http://www.neopets.com/~raulies

UCs are awesome, and good luck getting your UC Darigan Aisha! :)

Thanks for the links & info!

I've talked to a friend and he told me to train Kurrs till 800 to 900 HSD and offer a 10m custom.

So much work to do haha

Yeah I'd say 8-900 HSD is more realistic, though it might have to be a little more than that considering the popularity of Dari Aishas. Best of luck!

then to try to get any UC pet the HSD have to round the 8-900???

or depend of what UC i want?

like UC plushies?

It depends on what plushie you were going for. If you were going for a Buzz (low-end) it would be around 900 (imo), if you wanted say, a Scorchio, you'd probably be looking at 2000, but probably more. These are just educated guesstimates based on what I've seen around the PC - anyone who knows more feel free to correct me!