Question About The Pound

Nerdygamergirl

Does anyone know why some pets that are in the pound never show up as you click through the 'View More Pets' button? I had a friend point out that there are three snow pets available currently, which was confirmed by searching for the pet names, but no matter how many times I clicked the View More button none of these ones ever showed up. So I was wondering if there are specific pets that just never show up when randomly cycling through, or what the conditions are for whether or not they show up when refreshing?

if you're account is younger than 4 months you won't be able to see the painted or (I think) limited edition pets, some one may correct me on this, and they're more than welcome to xD

I also think it may have to do with the random cycling, I'm not sure how to explain it, but the RNG may skip over some causing you to see the same ones over and over. It happens when I refresh there too.

It is weird. It is just a querk of neopets! I hope it gets fixed soon... but I doubt it

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.