Should Tyrannian Pets Get Training on Tyrannian Victory Day?

WhiteWolf

It's Tyrannian Victory Day once again, and I find myself with an intriguing thought: Shouldn't Tyrannian Pets have free training today? I know all pets get free training on their pet days, but nothing else happens on this day. Why not let those with Tyrannian pets get a little training in?

Well, as much as I hate the word "fair", it wouldn't be too fair. XP With free training on pet days, every pet gets one day a year where they get free training, as long as you pay attention and don't miss it. This would single out only a certain color of pet, who would then get a total of two free training days per year when the rest only get one. I'd be fine with it, it's only one stat point after all, but I imagine there'd be some complaining.

The target of my curiousity is because a friend has a Tyrannian Lupe. She hates waiting for Lupe Day to come around.

She must've just missed it, since Lupe Day was May 2nd. I don't currently have any Tyrannian Pets, although I had a Tyrannian Gnorbu once. Adorable little guy with a horrible name I found in the pound. While I agree with the opinion that many players would find it unfair and complain, I wouldn't be one of 'em. Why not let Tyrannian pets have their day of victory and spoils? Although I can see why it's not a thing currently. It isn't really a celebration of being Tyrannian or anything to do with the PB color-- it's a day to celebrate a war victory.

I definitely see your point and like I said though, wouldn't mind some free training to Tyrannian pets to stay sharp, ya know, in case they ever see the need to fight another war. *shifty eyes at Obelisk*

I checked, and she didn't miss Lupe Day. Her Tyrannian Lupe got his training in. As for that obelisk, I don't trust that thing. Plots like that never stay quiet for long. Better to keep pets trained and ready.

They could give the Tyrannian pets a day for free training but to keep people from complaining they could add days for each color also I like the idea because it gives more people a chance to train their pets.