Alien Aisha vending machine

Deltacow

Sooo,today I was bored so I decided to waste sme NP on nerkmids(YAY),the prizes I got were chocolate duck rump(10,000 NP),duck neck(10 NP),wiggling grub surprise(100 NP)and a...GHOST PETPET PAINT BRUSH(250,000 NP)WOOT!

After I while of thinking I decided to create this topic to ask you guys,what have you gotten from the vending machine and what are your thoughts on it?

Wheey! Congrats on your win that's awesome :D

I've only done it once for the avatar. When Ellos has his book trophy I'm going to be stockpiling nerks to splurge in one go in hopes of a trophy :*

Trophy huh?I am wayyyyyyy too poor to ever try and get that trophy,although I might in the future,well good luck to Ellos and that trophy!

You could always collect a few a month and then blow them all at the end of the year or something? Might make it less of a pain NP-wise.

Thank you for the luck :)

Wait wait wait,YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY 100 nerks!Well good luck!In my opinion I don't buy nerks for the trophy I just do it for the fun!

Well,I just decided to blow off more NP on nerkmids(YAY)I got ketchup flavored milk,tomato dipped chocolate bar and 2 fading dark fairies:(Oh well,better luck next time.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't done nerks in a while, but I would love to come back here and use this as a log thread the next time I do.

I haven't gotten pbs/ppbs in a long time, either. I think the most valuable pb I ever got out of it was an Elderly brush. I about flipped my lid!

I got a nerkmid from a RE awhile ago and decided to try my hand (didn't need the np at the time.) I got another Nerkmid, tried it again and got a wraith PB! I was stoked but didn't really want a wraith pet, got impatient and traded it for a couple super pricey MP that were such a pain to unload. Shoulda stuck with the PB after seeing the price increase drastically.

Went on a bit of a binge a few months ago and tried maybe 10 or so. Ended up with Squat. Got a couple nerkmids that I played and walked away with food items worth maybe 1k?

I'll stick to playing them if I get them but probably won't seek them out for awhile.

I quit playing that machine and just started stockpiling mine. I did it for the avatar and a good bit after that, but I only got junk food and a few NPs.