Code Geass Pet Lookup Layout Request?

Ada94

Hello everyone! I have looked long and hard for a pet lookup layout that would fit perfectly with my pet! He is based off the anime character Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass but he is not done being customized currently. I have hopes for him to look something like this

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/658426

small_preview.png

As for the pet lookup layout, my only requirements would be for it to be Code Geass themed of course, have a dark purple color scheme, and for it to have this quote in it somewhere. ("To defeat evil, I must become a greater evil." ― Lelouch Vi Britannia) I don't need anything fancy. I just can't make a layout to save my life. ^_^

Also I apologize if this is in the wrong area... I couldn't find a good place for it so I posted here.

Have you considered the Red Vampire Contacts (when Lelouche's power is active) or Roo Island Throne Room Background?

I loved that show, and I miss it. Johnny Yong Bosch rocks!!

Unfortunately I have no way of purchasing NC. =[ I tried the contacts on him and I about died laughing. Lol! Just the intense staring got me. XD If I were going to do NC contacts I would use Eye Flower Contacts or Pink Lulu Contacts (these even have his nickname in it) since his eyes were purple. But the background on the other hand is a must have! It's one of those items that makes me wish I had free spending money.

The Pink Lulu contacts would work. Extra spending money? We all wish for that. I'm saving up for Bleach sets 18 and 20 as it is. I almost have enough for 18.